Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31400 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,575 (ARS $30,494) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)