Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23052 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,924 (ARS $38,712) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)