Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17361 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,874 (ARS $45,352) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)