Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,020 (R$ 5,963) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)