Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,165 (R$ 9,415) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)