Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.893 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,592 (€1,975) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)