Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,139 (13,926 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)