Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.026 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,359元 (11,075 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)