Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 41% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,913元 (€1,781) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)