Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01904 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,097元 (372,805 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)