Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01917 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,640 (450,735 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)