Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49086 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,253元 (R 27,001) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)