Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,891 (R$ 9,319) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)