Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.549 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,822元 (€2,096) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$89,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,234 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$4,365,530 (about 3 hours ago)