Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06015 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 183% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,076 (516,616 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)