Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 66% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,274 (€2,337) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)