Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.836 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 70% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,355元 (€2,598) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)