Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,106 (€2,341) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)