Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 65% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,724 (€1,887) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)