Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,715 (€2,303) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)