Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,797 (€2,225) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)