Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,866 (€3,381) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)