Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,527 (€2,477) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)