Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.848 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,983 (£2,598) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)