Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04803 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,368元 (₨174,221) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)