Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06475 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,951 (₨200,023) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (39 minutes ago)