Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04971 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 8,850元 (₨178,025) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)