Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,313 (₨170,540) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)