Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,946 (€4,030) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (25 minutes ago)