Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,612元 (€2,486) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)