Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,671 (﷼ 57,723,090) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)