Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.727 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,465 (Dirham 7,216) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)