Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,300 (Dirham 9,870) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)