Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.008 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,127 (kr12,030) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)