Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.010 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,372元 (kr21,168) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)