Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,647 (kr17,680) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)