Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,452 (kr11,859) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)