Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09435 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,951 (₨116,070) in Ranchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)