Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01004 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,624元 (CH$1,257,094) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)