Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01023 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,980元 (CH$1,367,240) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (43 minutes ago)