Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,556 (CH$1,114,880) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)