Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,139 (CH$1,136,086) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)