Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01030 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,965 (CH$1,258,182) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)