Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.634 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,226 (8,704 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)