Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,569 (6,253 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)