Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,541 (5,643 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)