Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.934 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 89% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,012 (8,794 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)