Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 76% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,164元 (11,527 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)