Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.911 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 93% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,217 (11,103 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)