Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 86% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,501元 (10,948 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)