Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,614 (₨124,505) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)