Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,013 (6,519 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)