Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.673 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,443 (8,034 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)