Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,693 (4,588 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)