Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.698 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,088元 (17,312 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)