Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,752 (15,868 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)