Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,825元 (18,886 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)