Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,213 ($2,500) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)