Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.692 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,147元 ($1,815) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)