Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.892 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,511元 (Q15,146) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)