Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,545 (Q13,254) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)