Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,386 (Q14,839) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)