Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,101 (Q21,412) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)