Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06564 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,179 (₨216,010) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)