Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35370 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,638元 (Mex$ 30,076) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)