Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36439 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,859 (Mex$ 35,289) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)