Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36854 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,415元 (Mex$ 33,687) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)