Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,935 (R 37,941) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)