Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,917 (C$3,085) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)