Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.147 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,532 (C$3,795) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (43 minutes ago)