Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,659 (﷼ 39,655,131) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)