Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,797 (﷼ 50,847,441) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)