Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,692元 in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)