Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,667 in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)