Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,209 (﷼ 81,115,858) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)