Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,944 (2,867,932 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)