Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00746 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,601元 (2,760,078 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)