Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 879%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05208 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 836% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元152,098 (2,920,743 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)