Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,114元 (3,403,990 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)