Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,282 (3,312,716 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)