Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00771 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,201元 (2,619,440 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)