Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,125 (2,550,277 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)