Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,300元 (Rp 24,734,996) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)