Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00204 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,712元 (3,785,009 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 3 hours ago)