Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,608元 (210,849 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)