Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20712 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,628 ($U75,453) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)