Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21390 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,910元 ($U74,383) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)