Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23948 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,770 ($U103,431) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)