Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01054 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,473 (CH$1,657,164) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (35 minutes ago)