Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,322 (CH$1,282,279) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)