Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,146 (S/. 7,883) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)