Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,520 (S/. 4,622) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)