Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10056 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,019 (₨79,741) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)