Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09605 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 10,215元 (₨106,357) in Punasa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)