Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.985 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,811 (17,073 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)