Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,122 (16,440 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)