Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,349 (12,606 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)