Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.015 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,853 (13,645 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (43 minutes ago)