Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,340元 (12,491 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)