Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12052 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,355 (Php85,920) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)