Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12591 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,329 (Php74,091) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (32 minutes ago)