Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01002 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,163元 (CH$1,214,240) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)