Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01073 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,062 (CH$1,123,769) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)