Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.990 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,889 (S/. 3,964) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)