Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,384元 (S/. 4,509) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)