Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元13,506 (S/. 6,361) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (42 minutes ago)